MckoiDDB is open source software, released under the GPL version 3. Please read
the license page before downloading the software.
The following current releases are available to download;
Note: The SQL package also includes the MckoiDDB binaries.
Development Source Code Repository
The latest development snapshot can be fetched from the Mckoi Git Server.
History of MckoiDDB Releases and Changes
MckoiDDB Version 1.3
Download: mckoiddb_1.3-rel.zip (Feb 21, 2012)
- Fixed a bug where a root server role could not be started when there was a property file with an empty
manager server list.
- Fixed an error when installing a single machine node instance.
- The admin console now displays the stack trace reported by the server when there is a problem.
- Added com.mckoi.runtime.QuickConfigTool, a command line tool that creates the configuration files for
a single machine node installation.
- Admin console now has a 'wait' command that makes the console pause for a time span. Used for handling
some tricky scripted input situations and unit tests.
MckoiDDB Version 1.2
Download: mckoiddb_1.2.02.zip (Feb 3, 2011)
- Fixed Bug in com.mckoi.data.OrderedSetData that would cause a fail on insert with particular strings.
- Made some performance improvements to the Object Database consensus function.
- Completed iterator and view functionality in com.mckoi.odb.ODBList.
- Changed object logging behavior slightly to allow for a particular type of constraint violation detection.
Download: mckoiddb_1.2.01.zip (Jan 5, 2011)
- Nodes are now addressed in an 128-bit key space.
- Added an end-to-end checksum for nodes.
- Multiple manager servers may now be allocated in a network cluster.
- Database paths may now be assigned to multiple root servers for redundancy.
- Added an object database data model and API (see com.mckoi.odb.ObjectDatabase).
MckoiDDB Version 1.1
Download: mckoiddb_1.1.01.zip (May 4, 2010)
- Added a function for hinting future objects that are likely to be fetched allowing the engine to reduce the number of block server queries. The purpose of this function is to reduce node query/response latency.
- Fixed a synchronization bug in the SimpleDatabase consensus function.
- Added an additional root server command to inspect the paths available on the network.
- Added a path rollback command to the administration console.
MckoiDDB Version 1.0
This is the first release of MckoiDDB. As always, if you are storing data that is important to you make sure to keep regular backups.
MckoiDDB Download: mckoiddb_1.0.01.zip (Oct 5, 2009)
MckoiDDB SQL Data Model Releases and Changes
MckoiDDB SQL Beta version 1.1
Download: mckoiddbsql_beta_1.1.01.zip (May 8, 2010)
This is the first release of the MckoiDDB SQL data model.
The text on this page is licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Mckoi is Copyright © 2000 - 2015 Diehl and Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.